CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scrapbooking

Yeah I finally finished something. And it took less than an hour. Simple can made into I don't know what yet but it sure looks cute doing nothing. I know summer is just about over but I loved the colors together. Next I'm thinking a fall or winter design with snowflakes. Only problem is I have to eat all the mint chocolate goodies in the can first. I am in love with my Cricut machine that my husband bought me. I'm trying out greeting cards now to get them made for this Christmas. I also made a cute little album for my nephew I will post soon when I get ime to take the pictures. School starts on Monday so maybe once we get things flowing again. Happy Scrapping!


1 comments:

kimstitch3 said...

What a cute can you decorated. I wish I was clever and could do stuff like that. I love the way it turned out. Take care and congrats on a new finish,Kimberly